Place: Asia and the Pacific countries
Periods: For the academic year 1/ 2020 intake
A list of Universities: View more at http://umap.org
- Search at https://umap.organd focus on ‘For Students’. Note that you have to apply for UMAP Program A for a tuition fee waive.
The information will be posted during 5 Dec 2019 – 6 January 2019.
Scholarship: It may be available for students who apply for studying in Japan and Taiwan
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
- You also have to do the online application during 5 Dec 2019 – 11 Dec 2019 at https://usco.umap.org. Please follow UMAP instruction carefully.
Due date of application submission to IA: 12 Dec 2019 before 12.00 hrs. (noon)
Interview Date: 17 Dec 2019
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468
|Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.|