Period:?? Summer semester (February ? July 2020)
- Language and Literature, Humanities, Arts and Education
- Science, Technology, and Communication
See more details: (Click)
Note: the new rules at?uni.lu?require incoming students to take courses for at least 20 ECTS.
Language Requirements: B2 (Upper-Intermediate English)
Scholarship Opportunity: ?
- 1 scholarship for 5 months within the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility programme:
- Only Master students in any field.
A total amount of Euro 6000
- Euro 1500 Travel Grant
- Euro 900 Monthly grant
How to apply:
- Fill in KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form and/ or other required documents.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form, along with other required documents to your department.
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA).
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- If accepted, students have to re-consult with their advisor on registration, while feel free to discuss on immigration and other administrative matters with IA.
Guideline Program: (Click)
Due date of application submission to IA:??? Monday 16th September 2019 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 23rd September 2019 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02470 8468
For SIT students, please contact Ms. Kanokwan (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), IR-SIT section at 2nd?floor, SIT Building Tel: 02470 9809
|Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.|