Venue: Shibaura Institute of Technology, Omiya Campus, Saitama, Japan
Period of activity: 11 December 2019 – 21 December 2019 (11 Days, 10 Nights)
- Work in teams to solve problems and develop teamwork skills and capabilities
- Exchange cultures in an international environment.
Course fee: Approximate fee of the program is about JPY135,000
*Fees include: Session Fee, Accommodation fee, Transportation fee, Field trip fee and personal expenses.
Scholarship Opportunities: SIT will provide a scholarship maximum of JPY80,000 to successful candidates selected by SIT.
- Must be an undergraduate in their 3rd Year or graduate student currently enrolled at KMUTT
- Able to communicate and understand English at a certain level
- Must be able to commit and cooperate with regulations throughout the program
- KMUTT Outbound Application Form
- Academic transcript in English
- Personal Statement / CV
- Application form (in the enclosed file) or available for download at [Link]
- Copy of Passport (valid over 6 months), if any
How to apply:
- Application Submission
- Application Screening
Your Faculty/School will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office
- Interview and Selection
IA will select, interview and nominate successful candidates to Shibaura Institute of Technology
- Selection Announcement
IA will announce the result to the Faculty/School and students.
Deadline to submit the applicant documents is by 4th September 2019 at International Affairs Office of your Faculty/School.
For any further information, please find the attached documents.
For further inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02-470-8429