gPBL program at Shibaura Institute of Technology in Japan on 5-15 Dec 2018
Venue:?at Shibaura Institute of Technology (SIT), Japan
Period of activities:?on 5-15 Dec 2018
Activities:?attend the Global Project Based Learning (gPBL) program with international students. (More information:?2018 PBL flyer GEN)
Accommodation:?Hotel Metropolitan Saitama-Shintoshin, Hotel Sunvalley Nasu
Scholarship:?80,000 Yen?*Scholarship will be provided by the screening result.
- Be full-time KMUTT student
- GPA ? 2.75
- Studying in the?3rd?year of bachelor degree?or?master degree
- Good proficiency in English communication
- Able to work in international team/environment
- Be responsible?& punctual
- Have joined the university activities. ?The international activities organized by?International Affairs Office?(IA) will be specially considered.
Accepting number of participants:??10 students
??Application form (in?the enclosed file)
? Academic transcript in English
??Resume or CV.
? Essay in one A4 page using A4 paper. ?The topic is ?Why should you be selected to join the gPBL Program?? in maximum 300 words.
3 August?2018:?Deadline to submit the application?documents?at International Affairs Office of your faculty.
(For School of Information Technology please contact IR-SIT at 2nd?floor SIT Building Mrs. Kanokwan Tel 02 470 9809 or send to email: ?firstname.lastname@example.org)
8 August?2018: Announcement of the name list for interview
16 August?2018 : Interview test
20 August 2018 : Announcement of the participant list
For any further information, please see the attached documents?or?contact Ms.?Jaravee E-mail:?email@example.com??Tel: 02 470?8428