gPBL program at Shibaura Institute of Technology in Japan on 5-15 Dec 2018
Venue: at Shibaura Institute of Technology (SIT), Japan
Period of activities: on 5-15 Dec 2018
Activities: attend the Global Project Based Learning (gPBL) program with international students. (More information: 2018 PBL flyer GEN)
Accommodation: Hotel Metropolitan Saitama-Shintoshin, Hotel Sunvalley Nasu
Scholarship: 80,000 Yen *Scholarship will be provided by the screening result.
Expenses: about 125,000 Yen
- Be full-time KMUTT student
- GPA ≥ 2.75
- Studying in the 3rd year of bachelor degree or master degree
- Good proficiency in English communication
- Able to work in international team/environment
- Be responsible & punctual
- Have joined the university activities. The international activities organized by International Affairs Office (IA) will be specially considered.
Accepting number of participants: 10 students
Documents for applying:
– Application form (in the enclosed file)
– Academic transcript in English
– Resume or CV.
– Essay in one A4 page using A4 paper. The topic is “Why should you be selected to join the gPBL Program?” in maximum 300 words.
3 August 2018: Deadline to submit the application documents at International Affairs Office of your faculty.
(For School of Information Technology please contact IR-SIT at 2nd floor SIT Building Mrs. Kanokwan Tel 02 470 9809 or send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
8 August 2018: Announcement of the name list for interview
16 August 2018 : Interview test
20 August 2018 : Announcement of the participant list
For any further information, please see the attached documents or contact Ms. Jaravee E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02 470 8428