Announce: Student Exchange Support Program (Scholarship for Short-Term Study in Japan) of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) 2018 at TUAT Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
A summer internship 2018 at TUAT (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan)
Place: Tokyo, Japan
Program: Education and Research Internship Program from World Top-Level Universities.
Period: 1st June to 9th August 2018
Prerequisites: 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student only.
GPA >= 3.10
* Preliminary Details of the Program, please see here : http://www.ir.sit.kmutt.ac.th/ir/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/JASSO-proposal2018_2.pdf
How to apply:
- Application form Host University (Please download: http://www.ir.sit.kmutt.ac.th/ir/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Applicant-Form-TUAT2018.docx )
- KMUTT Student Exchange Application Form Outbound (Please download: http://www.ir.sit.kmutt.ac.th/ir/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/KMUTT-Student-Exchange-Application-Form-_-Outbound.doc)
- Academic transcript in English
4.Copy of valid passport
- Photo in 4×3 cm. size
- 2 Recommendation (by advisor and by Head of Department)
- Medical Certificate
Interview Date: on Wednesday 7th March 2018
Due date of application submission to Kanokwan@sit.kmutt.ac.ht by Tuesday 6th March 2018 before 16.00 Hrs.
For any further information, please contact Ms. Kanokwan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org IR-SIT at 2nd floor, SIT Building Tel: 02470 9809