SHINE program 2019 : Sports & Health International Network for Education
Venue: at Chiba University, Japan
Period of activities: March 11-19, 2019
Program: This program includes sports activities, physical checkup, scientific experiment and visit high school and science museum and so on.
Scholarship :? JPY 80,000 /student
Expenses: Student are responsible for the costs (estimated in total JPY 150,000?JPY200,000)
- Air Ticket
- Dormitory (JPY20,000- JPY25,000)
- Traveler?s Insurance
- KMUTT full-time student
- Proficiency in English communication
- Have broaden technical & scientific knowledge
- Be responsible, healthy, and adaptability
- GPS ? 2.75 (Students are required to convert KMUTT GPA to JASSO GPA)
Accepting number of participants:? 2 students
Document for applying:
- Application form (Download here)
- Academic transcript in English
- Resume, CV or Portfolio
- Essay in one A4 page with the topic: ?Why should you be selected to join this program??
- The JASSO GPA
How to apply:
- Fill in Application form and/or other required documents.
- Submit Application form along with other required documents to schools/faculties
- Your schools/faculties will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA)
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
- 11th December 2018 : Deadline to submit the applicant documents at International Affairs Office,
6th floor of President? Office Building
- 13th December 2018: Announcement of the name list for interview test
- 18th December 2018 : Interview test at 9.30-12.00 pm. The venue will be informed later
For any further information, please contact Ms. Saichon via e-mail (email@example.com)
Tel: 02470 8429
For SIT students, please contact Ms. Kanokwan (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), IR-SIT section at 2nd?floor, SIT Building Tel: 02470 9809