Global PBL program 2019 at KMUTT
Venue: at King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi.
Period of activities: on 14-23 February 2019
Level : Undergraduates and Graduates
Program description: attend the Global Project Based Learning (gPBL) program with international students.
- Be full-time KMUTT student
- GPA ≥ 2.50
- Studying in the bachelor degree (except the 1st year) or Master degree
- Good proficiency in English communication
- Able to work in international team/environment
- Be responsible & punctual
How to apply:
- Fill in Application form and/or other required documetns.
- Submit Application form along with other required documents to your department (SIT Building, IR-Section 2nd floor)
- Your department will screen out and submit the application package to KMUTT International Affairs Office (IA)
- Selection committee will interview, select, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
- IA will announce the result to the department and students.
Accepting number of participants: 26 students
Proposal for Global PBL Program 2018 at KMUTT : (Download here)
Documents for applying:
– Academic transcript in English
– Resume or CV.
– Essay in one A4 page using A4 paper. The topic is “Why should you be selected to join
the gPBL Program?” in maximum 300 words.
14 December 2018: Deadline to submit the application documents at International Affairs Office of your faculty.
18 December 2018: Announcement of the name list for interview
21 December August 2018: Interview test on 09.30 hrs.
25 December August 2018: Announcement of the participant list
For any further information, please see the attached documents or contact Ms. saichon E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02 470 8429
For SIT students, please contact Ms. Kanokwan (email: email@example.com), IR-SIT section at 2nd floor, SIT Building Tel: 02470 9809