A Semester Exchange at UTM
(Universiti Teknologi Malaysia)
Period: Second Semester (February – August 2018)
Chemical and Energy Engineering
Bio-science and Medical Engineering
More information: http://www.utm.my/international/courses-in-utm/
How to apply:
1. Basically choose courses you plan to attend.
2. Consult your advisor for a study plan and a possibility of credit transfer.
3. Complete and submit “KMUTT Outbound Exchange Application Form” including a set of application materials to the International Affairs Office (IA) pass through an approval from your advisor/ Head of Department and/or relating offices.
4. Wait for a feedback from IA through email calling for Interview.
5. Wait for a result of nomination. If accepted, complete an online application at HERE before 30th October 2017.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 9th October 2017 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 16thOctober 2017 (Afternoon Session)
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of The President, KMUTT.
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including
complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.